Welcome to IHT 2013
INVEST IN THE WORLD'S LARGEST ARCHIPELAGO – Unprecedented Growth in Asia's Rising Powerhouse
Be the First to capitalise on the tremendous investment and business opportunities for your company in an archipelago of 242 million people – the fourth most populous country in the world.
Rich in natural resources and experiencing an era of dynamic economic progress, Indonesia is a market not to be missed. Tourism arrival is expected to increase from the current 250 million to an estimated 400 million by 2022, reflecting an estimated five percent annual growth. An additional 100,000 guestrooms will be required, translating to an estimated 700 to 800 hotels to be built in the next decade, creating tremendous opportunities for developers, investors, financiers, hotel management groups, airlines companies, travel agencies, consultancies and other stakeholders.
IHT, the Indonesia Hospitality & Tourism Investment Conference, promises a great conference for delegates to acquire market insights, seek business opportunities and ideas, showcase your products, as well as connect with CEOs and leaders essential for the future of your businesses. The inaugural IHT will be held from 7 to 8 May 2013 in Jakarta. Be there. Be seen. Be where the action is. Be on a journey to experience exponential growth and success.
Co-hosted by the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy of the Republic of Indonesia, the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and HVS, a Global Hospitality Consulting Firm, IHT's highlights include the following:
- Hotel and Tourism Investment Opportunities in the World's Largest Archipelago
- Insights on Exponential Growth Opportunities for your Companies
- Spotting the Market Trends and Capitalise on the Untapped Domestic Markets
- Sources of Financing (Domestic and International) for Your Investments and Developments
- Meet the Leading Hotel Management Chains for Your Hotel Developments
- Ways a Hotel Owner or Developer could Optimise Hotel Profitability and Investment Returns
- Be Among the First to Learn of Tourism Master Plans and Secure your Strategic Market Position
- Connect with Major Developers, Owners, Investors, Bankers, Hotel Management Chains, Designers and Policy-makers
- And more...